[Gambas-user] Attachment test

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:52:35 CET 2021

The reason for blocking the files seems to be complicated and probably a
moving target. I don't think there is anything simple to do, except the
base64 method.
When I try to send the once blocked files, gmail refuses to use them as
attachments for "security reasons" and suggests I should share them via
google drive.
I wonder why this warning is not given right away to others.

Jussi