[Gambas-user] Attachment test

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:21:56 CET 2021

Il giorno gio 4 feb 2021 alle ore 21:26 Jussi Lahtinen <
jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> OK, people seem to get my .tar.gz attachment.
> So, can someone who has problems sending attachments to the list, download
> this same file and send it to the list in a new thread?
> Now we know this specific file is not filtered, so the problem is
> somewhere else, if it is blocked when sent by someone else.
>
> Also, if you have the attachment problem, please provide following output
> for comparison:
>
> $ tar --version
> tar (GNU tar) 1.30
>
> $ gzip --version
> gzip 1.10

I always get tar.gz attachments from anyone.
But I followed your instructions for bypassing the filters.
Only some of the subscribers reject my tar.gz attachments.
I noticed that if I attach zip files this doesn't happen and everyone gets
the attachment.

tar (GNU tar) 1.30
gzip 1.10

Allegato file GAllarm di Jussi