[Gambas-user] New Simple Gambas updater

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:15:38 CET 2021

Yes to both.
If repo gambas is installed it is detected and removes it prior to running
make install. (So you still have gambas if compilation fails)

If a compiled gambas is installed there is an option to run 'make
uninstall' but does not do that by default.

Deviations/additions from the official list in gitlab-ci are Mint,
Raspbian and Manjaro.
Others could be added, there is internal functions to easy add/remove
packages from the list or add a ,/configure --disable-component of choice.

I've not tested the raspbian stuff yet but its adapted from the script so
should be okay.
There was something I couldn't get working with qt5 webkit so it's
disabled.
Am at work so cannot test anything till later.

Wishing well.
BruceS