[Gambas-user] http component is ready but...

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:28:45 CET 2021

> I see that Gambas can't be a solution for soft that need minimum security
> :)
>
> No no and million times no. No intention to offend, but this clearly
reveals the fact that you do *not* know how to implement secure code.
Secure by secret, has never worked and it is a horrible mistake. That is
the reason why Linux is more secure, than Windows. Even banks use open
protocols for securing the connections.
Security must rely on math to be secure in the real world. Obfuscation can
only slow the hackers, not prevent them.

Jussi