[Gambas-user] About class and components

Olivier Coquet ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr
Tue Feb 2 10:45:55 CET 2021

Auto-Reply.

First:

Public cmp_comp As Component = Component.Load("component name")

Second:

CLASS *Classe_in_component*

third:

Public MyClass as *Classe_in_component*

"Et voila".

This can be usable to make component as a plugin loadable at runtime,
because, The components present on the system are readable and loadable.

You just have to use a little bit of rigor in the naming of the classes.
For example:

Component: *mycomponent*
Class: *mycomponent_cls*

This way, we are sure to know the class contained by the component.

Frienchip

Olivier Coquet