[Gambas-user] http component is ready but...

Olivier Coquet ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr
Tue Feb 2 09:33:00 CET 2021

Hello everyone,

I find myself in a dilemma.

My http component is finally ready, I added a hacking detection
algorithm that works well.
I would like to distribute it but I found out that the installation
packages include the sources, except if I distribute the sources, it is
obvious that any badly intentioned parsonne will have the means to
bypass this system which will endanger the security of the whole.

My question is the following:

In the installation package of a component, what is the file that is
essential to install it?

And can put on the gambas farm an installation package without the sources?

friendship to all
Olivier Coquet