[Gambas-user] Problems with ba438ac9 commit

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 15:36:30 CET 2021

That's very strange, sorry Vuott i did not wish to sound rude (i know you
are well experienced) but something isn't right there.
when you click "About gambas" in QT mode does it show it's using QT there?
(in a little orange box)

Ben confirmed bug is only gtk3 (and it makes sense with the commit) so i
can't understand why you get the error with qt?

puzzling

I'm sure it will be fixed soon :)
the nature of the commit in question has had a little unexpected effect on
some things.
Be patient good man :)
BruceS