[Gambas-user] Dbus registers wrong name?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:55:31 CET 2021

1. you have not set DBus.Name
initialise like this...

*   Application.MainWindow = Me    DBus.Unique = True    DBus.Name =
DBUSTEST_DBUS_NAME    hDbusObj = New DbusObj*

2. be carefull for example if you use a dbus SystemTray component as it
will initialise your dbus interface before your Form_Open() and the name
will not set.  if you find this issue then move the dbus initialisation to
the *Public Sub _new() *function.

BruceS

Hi,