[Gambas-user] Logger $(callLocation) always prints ComplexLogger.Log.60

Cristiano Guadagnino criguada at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:43:41 CET 2021

Hi,
I am beginning to use the logging functions provided by gb.logging.
Unfortunately I found that, when using $(callLocation), the log always
contains "ComplexLogger.Log.60". This is not very useful.
I did a search before posting this thread, and found an identical thread
from 2018 which, however, did not contain any reply.

I can add some code if needed, but I'm not doing anything special.
I just instantiate a new Logger object, then use it, leaving most values
(especially Format) to their defaults.

Thank you in advance for your help
Cris
[image: cloudHQ] <https://www.free-email-tracker.com> Powered by