[Gambas-user] DrawingArea. How to scale the view?

Martin Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Dec 20 11:24:53 CET 2021

El 18/12/21 a las 17:23, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> You can look at the 'Painting' drawing example too if you want to see
> some code.
Thank you, the example is very good and thanks to it I have made more
progress.
Now I have a new problem to solve. Every time I click with the middle
mouse button which is to activate the panning of the view and then with
the mouse move event I change the coordinates for pant.translate, I
can't get the point from where the image "moves" to be the point of the
click with respect to the image but it always returns to 0,0.
I hosted on imgur a video that shows the problem.
I also attach the source code to experiment.
https://imgur.com/a/DexB3fX
Regards.
Martín.