[Gambas-user] Advent of Code 2021 Programming challenge.

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat Dec 18 19:10:38 CET 2021

This is a very interesting website it sets a number of very interesting challenges for programmers, They are sometimes difficult and always fun to solve.

[ https://adventofcode.com/ | https://adventofcode.com ]

There is a new challenge release at midnight for each day of the advent calendar.

If anyone is interested in trying a few, I would love to compare results. I have posted solutions to the one I have solved so far into the Farm. Some are quite thought provoking!

"Failure is the key to success;
each mistake teaches us something" .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G