[Gambas-user] Search and replace with regular expression in IDE

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 01:14:22 CET 2021

Le 16/12/2021 à 15:26, Cristiano Guadagnino a écrit :
> Oh, ok... that's probably why I didn't find any documentation! :-D
>
> Cris
> cloudHQ <https://www.free-email-tracker.com>	Powered by
> cloudHQ <https://www.free-email-tracker.com>

This has been implemented in the last commit, with an explicit search
option.

It is based on the 'gb.pcre' component, and so the N-th capture group is
indicated by '&N' in the replace string.

Consequently, the IDE will now requires the 'gb.pcre' component.

Note that I think it needs some testing, because I rarely use regular
expressions in my searches.

Benoît Minisini