[Gambas-user] Where is the list of variables and prefix for them

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:46:10 CET 2021

Il giorno gio 16 dic 2021 alle ore 02:26 Martin Belmonte <
mbelmonte at belmotek.net> ha scritto:

> I think is better work only in variables, not in controls (I try to do
> in the past)
> Regards.

On this I disagree.
Perhaps I explained myself wrongly, I do not intend to create a single
prefix for ... Box, ... View, ... Chooser, but suggest an easy method to
memorize.
With the names of compound controls, it would seem more logical to give the
first part two characters and only one to the second.
Currently it is done, in general on the contrary, but for the boxes 3
characters are given to the first part and various other inconsistencies.

@Benoit

stop me immediately if you do not agree, and I will just copy what you've
already done.

Regards
Gianluigi