[Gambas-user] Single instance application, anyone else done it?

Cristiano Guadagnino criguada at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:43:30 CET 2021

Il giorno mer 7 lug 2021 alle ore 20:16 Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> It's working a treat here..
> Thank you
> I'm attaching a test app, it just adds args to the listview
> works for multiple file drops
> the ArgAdded event remains active while running so further launches/drops
> add to list too.
>
> BruceS

I used the DBus code in one program of mine, and it works great here, too!
Thank you!

BTW, I have a question: no matter what I do, every time I register on the
dbus the first part of the dbus name is always "org.gambas".
i.e. I was trying to register my application as
org.cgware.<application_name>, but I get org.gambas.<application_name>.
Do any of you see the same thing?

Cris