[Gambas-user] Where is the list of variables and prefix for them

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 18:28:23 CET 2021

Il giorno mar 14 dic 2021 alle ore 17:04 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 12/14/21 5:34 AM, Gianluigi wrote:
> > I fear that need a synchronization between these two documents:
> > http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/namingconvention <
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/namingconvention>
> > and
> > http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/naming <
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/naming>
> > ;-D
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi
>
> Yes, I think those two documents should be merged.
>
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/namingconvention, written by Fabien, is
> more comprehensive but makes an incorrect statement about
> the use of the '$' symbol.
>
> Which page, and link, should prevail? I think "Variable Naming Convention"
> is more descriptive.
>
> And, @Fabien, what did you mean by, "it got fine on Gambas" (First
> paragraph under, "The hungarian convention for Gambas")? Did
> you mean, "it works fine on Gambas"? (And, BTW, for proper English,
> "soluce" should be "solution".)

Mmmh if it is correct the code written by Benoit, then Fabien's prefixes
are almost all wrong and I believe that the correct ones are the others.

We directly ask Benoit:

Dear Benoit what you think, can you light up?
Thank you

Regards
Gianluigi