[Gambas-user] Where is the list of variables and prefix for them

Martin Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Dec 14 09:58:01 CET 2021

Hi,
In my project when the option "Check prefixes of viable" is activated,
some warnings are produced with the variables that do not have the
appropriate prefix with the type of declared variable, for example
"dbType as String" gives error because the variable is not called "sType".
Well, where is the list of these prefixes? which module or class has the
list ?
I have searched in the gambas3 source code but I can't find where it is.

Here is the screenshoot
https://imgur.com/xcp1ZcR.png

All the best
Martin