[Gambas-user] Third dose

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:14:28 CET 2021

Le 13/12/2021 à 16:40, Gianluigi a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> here in Italy people are afraid of the third dose of vaccine.
> Do you think I did 20 doses and I haven't had any reaction, if you
> exclude a bit of  tentacles itch. :-P
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

After the third dose, you will have to get the 3.1 dose, then the 3.1
dose for workgroups. Then the labs will finally admit that they sucked,
and they will unite all that in a next common dose, named "3.1 New
Technology dose", followed by a 4.0 NT dose. The previous doses will
still be injected only in the towns of Chicago and Memphis is U.S.,
until being finally abandoned with the 5.0 NT dose, the last old version
being a personalized dose named "Me". I have being told of a specific
dose for nomad people named "pocket dose" then "dose for mobile", but it
seems to have been abandoned too. I don't know how many doses we will
have after that, but it would be crazy if we reach the 11th dose!

--
Benoît Minisini