[Gambas-user] Third dose

Roberto Premoli roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 13 17:41:52 CET 2021

On 13/12/21 16:40, Gianluigi wrote:
> Hi Benoit,
>
> here in Italy people are afraid of the third dose of vaccine.
> Do you think I did 20 doses and I haven't had any reaction, if you
> exclude a bit of  tentacles itch. :-P
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

MY EXPERIENCE:

i did third dose (moderna: 1st and second was Pfizer) 4 days ago.

10 min after patch: i feel as "little needles" touch the finger of the
arm of patch, for about 10-15 minutes.
15 min after patch: also in the other hand.
30 min after patch: feel nothing.

Back home. Normal night sleep.

1st morning later: little pain to injection point and feel that area
warmer than rest of body. starting to develop little synthoms of flu
along the day.

2nd morning later: full synthoms of flu: muscolar and bone junction
pain, general weackness. No overthemperature.

3nd morning later: full synthoms of flu: muscolar and bone junction
pain, general weackness. No overthemperature. Spent day in bad (it was
saturday)

4nd morning later: start to recover: decrease of synthoms Spent day in
bad (it was a lazy and raining sunday)

5nd total recover.
No tentacles or extra eyes developed till now. Also my "little warrior"
is still the same size and operativity compared before third parch, so I
can archive it as a success.

FOR ITALIAN READERS: VACCINATEVI DIOCRISTO, NON SIATE STUPIDI!