[Gambas-user] Ideas for improving the documentation

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:58:22 CET 2021

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 14:21, Martin Belmonte <mbelmonte at belmotek.net>
wrote:

> El 13/12/21 a las 14:14, Fabien Bodard escribió:
> > Maybe you need to add a sentence about that on the login page ?
> Good idea
>
> > Or Rename the Indentifier as 2GI ("Gambas Global Identifier")... It's
> fashion.
> > So people know for sure that they're 2GI can be used on every gambas
> hehe, put it as you want, as long as you do not put active directory :-)
>

> Then.
> I got to log in, but it is to go crazy.
> What happens is that the button that says LOGIN and then the form does
> not always work.
> It is the same as bugtracker works in one link and not in another.
> Please try it.
> Then I go to where I wanted to change (debian install page) and I can't
> either, and I go back to where I was logged in and I'm not logged in
> anymore.
> Honestly it's crazy don't you think?

Perhaps you have wrong pw saved somewhere, if using firefox i'd check out
your saved passwords.
I don't think it's crazy as i've never had that problem.  you got a glitch
somewhere.
I click the login then firefox pops up the saved pw box, i enter it and it
logs me in.  It never fails.
recommend checking out your saved passwords and clearing cache.
Respects.
BruceS