[Gambas-user] Ideas for improving the documentation

Martin Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Dec 13 15:20:51 CET 2021

El 13/12/21 a las 14:14, Fabien Bodard escribió:
> Maybe you need to add a sentence about that on the login page ?
Good idea

> Or Rename the Indentifier as 2GI ("Gambas Global Identifier")... It's fashion.
> So people know for sure that they're 2GI can be used on every gambas
hehe, put it as you want, as long as you do not put active directory :-)

Then.
I got to log in, but it is to go crazy.
What happens is that the button that says LOGIN and then the form does
not always work.
It is the same as bugtracker works in one link and not in another.
Please try it.
Then I go to where I wanted to change (debian install page) and I can't
either, and I go back to where I was logged in and I'm not logged in
anymore.
Honestly it's crazy don't you think?