[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Dec 10 10:51:12 CET 2021

Am 10.12.21 um 10:05 schrieb Fabien Bodard:

> I do not understand the fact that tools impose the citation at the
> bottom. For example GMail exasperates me to systematically paste me
> the contents of the previous message. It is an unnecessary consumption
> of space and bandwidth. Real shame that I can't get so much fun using
> Thunderbird though. The interface of Gmail is really well done (except
> for the previous story)

They screwed it:

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/4022280/how-do-i-reply-inline?hl=en

As well as Microsoft which was the first company that made inline
quoting nearly impossible with their Outlook client. And they have
introduced another disease: HTML-Mail which makes it now possible that
the mail clients can be hacked,  that people can be tracked and fooled
with links to other urls than they appear to.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur