[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Fri Dec 10 09:47:35 CET 2021

El 9/12/21 a las 17:42, Gianluigi escribió:
> You're right we're approaching Christmas, I have to repromite me to be
> better.
> Also because if the Pope has not lied to us in not much I have to answer
> my behaviors, under penalty of eternal damnation.
Well, I am not going to debate the opinions of another Argentinean (the
pope), and even less about topics such as eternal damnation, since we
could spend hours and hours talking about it. ;-)
But, maybe, in the future, emails will be a source of study material to
understand our "civilization".
In this case I would like to think that these hypothetical
anthropologists of the future, will find us, kind, curious, respectful
but also sincere, irreverent, sarcastic, with good humor and that we
liked to code. ;-)

atb
Martín.