[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Thu Dec 9 10:08:14 CET 2021

Hi Folks.

When I reply to a message to the list, Thunderbird creates a new message
by putting a copy of the thread and then moving to the beginning of the
paragraph to write my message, but I see that some users reply in this
way while others do it the other way round, i.e. put the message at the
end of the paragraph.
What is the correct way to reply to the list?

----

_Does the reply go in this place, the heading of the paragraph?_

Paragraph of the thread N

     Paragraph of the thread 3

         Paragraph of the thread 2

                Paragraph of the thread 1

_Does the reply go in this place, the footer of the paragraph?_

----

Regards.

Martín