[Gambas-user] Anonymous email address

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Dec 9 01:29:58 CET 2021

Am 09.12.21 um 01:12 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:
> Am 08.12.21 um 19:52 schrieb Martín Belmonte:
>> Hi folks.
>>
>> Honestly, I get lost with mails and discussion lists.
>
> What is your mailclient?

Sorry, i slept, you use Thunderbird.

I think TB is a reasonable god client if you use filters to move the
mail accordingly to the tag in the subject into separate folders and
enable the threaded view.

Please have a look at the screenshot, this is the way i organize the
mailinglists on my computer(s).

Mail is the best thing because:

- everyone has an email address
- you can use the client you want and organize it in your
   personal way
- therefor it's barrier free

If you prefer a forum, there are existing ones, use them. If you want to
have the main discussions in a forum, create one and convince Benoît and
all of us here that it is better.

:-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer