[Gambas-user] Anonymous email address

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 8 16:17:02 CET 2021

Il 08.12.2021 15:26 Gianluigi ha scritto:

> Il giorno mer 8 dic 2021 alle ore 14:57 Jussi Lahtinen ha scritto:
>
>> I don't see a problem. It is just an anonymous email forwarding
>> service.
>> https://anonaddy.com/ [1]
>
> Registration for the Bug Tracker gives the right to write (and not
> only)
> on the Wiki.
> According to my modest opinion these rights *not* should be given to
> anonymous people.
> But I am not the one who must decide, I limited myself to reporting
> it.
> I thought it was a duty of mine :-/
> Regards
> Gianluigi

talking in general, I had drop partecipation to some community (forum,
irc, ecc) because they force me to give personal data.
Well, is not the matter to provide an email because i can invent one if
i need but is the "force" they do on me to give data
that upset me, so they lost me cos i dislike to fell "their foot on my
neck", no matter how much light that foot is.
maybe this guy has the same urge to not give his mail account.

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100
SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70