[Gambas-user] Objects are in background, invisible in editor

Hartmut Wagener hartmut.w.wagener at t-online.de
Sun Dec 5 11:41:13 CET 2021

Hi,

i have looked at an very old project of mine, was started in 2014. Its a
program to calculate transparency by chroma keying.

It is the biggest project i ever started.

It was working, but then was forgotten by me...

Now i loaded it again, and it is not working as it should.

I have a form that does not show some sliders. The sliders are inside a
panel, the panel is calculated moving to make the form resizeable.

The sliders are invisible (.visible is set to true, but not shown in
editor), and i can make them visible by clicking on them (hovering the
mouse shows where they should be, clicking) and press the Home-button or
selecting "In den Vordergrund" (Don't know the english translation).

When i save the project, restart gambas and load it again, the sliders
are invisible again. They also don't work as expected when starting the
program.

Does anybode have a thought what can be the reason for this?

Thanks for your thoughts on that

Hartmut