[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Dec 3 13:30:01 CET 2021

Am 02.12.21 um 16:02 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Moreover, we now know that the spike protein can be dangerous, and that
> it was not a good idea to hijack the cells to make them produce that
> specific protein. But this is another problem.

No, this was a false alarm:

https://fullfact.org/online/conservative-woman-vaccine-scientist-spike-protein/

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-deadly-coronavirus-spike-protein/

You should update your knowledge from time to time.

> In Germany, the vaccination makes more cases and more deaths. It's worse
> in Greece.

I live in Germany. What you claim is completely false. I know the actual
statistics. We instead have the problem that antivaxxers in
Germany/Austia/Switzerland are about 30% and this is one of the reasons
we are in the fourth wave.

Our gouvernment payed the hospitals for more intensive care units (50000
EUR for each bed), which were installed but we don't have enough staff
because many employees in the hospitals have quit due to overwork. So
now the fourth wave hits us particularly hard. In fact we have not
enough intensive care units and now here is spoken about "triage", which
means that the doctors now have to decide whom they better let die
without any further care. This is a disaster for Germany that we always
wanted to avoid.

About 65% of the people in Germany are vaccinated, and most of the
people in the intensive care units are not. Therefor our society and the
gouvernment think about to make vaccination mandatory.

> In Australia, the vaccination starts making less cases and less deaths,
> but we must wait to see.
>
> So there is no pattern, no correlation between the vaccination and what
> happens in reality.
No. In Germany about 68% of the people are vaccinated today.

In October: For 100% people with Covid-19 in the intense car units were
36% with age > 60 and 13% with age 18-59 vaccianated. If more people are
vaccianated it is logical that more vaccianated people are in the
intense car units because for a certain part of all vaccianated people
the vaccianation will not give the desired result.

In 2021 over 90% of the patients in icu were unvaccinated at all! The
statistics speak a very clear language.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--