[Gambas-user] Let's remake the Gambas website. Any volunteers?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:46:29 CET 2021

On 12/1/21 11:58 PM, Linus via User wrote:
> I have posted in the Farm a little demo of this component (a really quick demo):  WebDemo
>
> A recent version of Gambas DEV is needed due to the usage of the widget ‘WebTree’ added in Gambas recently.
> But you can delete it if you don’t have this widget. The rest should work.
>
> Olivier Cruilles

Thank you for that, Olivier. It will probably be quite useful if I can find the time to study it.

For anyone else wanting it but not having the Dev version of Gambas, this is what I had to do.
Download, not Download & Install, the demo.
Remove the WebTree object from ~/.local/share/gambas3/src/oliviercruilles/WebDemo/.srcWebformMain.webform (starting at line 47)
Comment out all of Public Sub _new().

--
Lee

P.S. Olivier, shouldn't "LADP Status" be "LDAP Status"? ;-)