[Gambas-user] Gambas Foundation?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Dec 1 20:36:43 CET 2021

Am 01.12.21 um 20:08 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> If I have one or more volunteer that can remake the website, Christof
> could make a dedicated mailing-list for this task. Then I will be able
> to explain the few things I need there.

How do you want to call the mailinglist?

???@lists.gambas-basic.org

Btw we're going to face problems with the mailiglists in future, because
Mailman2 will be abandoned in the next Debian release. I would like to
switch to Sympa which I use for a few other MLs I manage.

But for Sympa we need a server, I am not sure if it can be run in a
Hostsharing Webpacket.

I will talk about it in another thread.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer