[Gambas-user] texteditor

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:22:56 CEST 2021

By "new text editor" do you mean gb.form.editor ?

I have written an editor for making executable scripts using TextEditor
object.
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/scripted

It's not any kind of simple example though.
in fact you'll have a job getting a "simple" example thats "fully featured"

I read the wiki ,, I wrote some wiki :)

TextEditor is mostly straight forward
.http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.form.editor/texteditor

It has lots of features that i am sure you won't want them all.

BruceS