[Gambas-user] Installing gb.qt4 and gb.qt4.ext

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Tue Aug 10 20:53:07 CEST 2021

Now it has happened: I am in holiday with my laptop, and I need to run a
project which had gb.qt4 and gb.qt4.ext because it uses the old editor
component.

The laptop is running under Kubuntu 20.

If I switch to gb.qt5 and gb.qt5.ext, the project runs under the IDE,
but if I want to compile it the missing editor component lets it fail.
The parts using the editor don't run either.

I need the project as is because I do not have the time to recode the
non functional parts to the new editor. So either I can reload gb.qt4
and gb.qt4.ext or there is another way of reviving the editor.

What would you do here?

Regards

Rolf