[Gambas-user] using 2>redirect with Exec?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 11:43:07 CEST 2021

oooh , that's brilliant , Cheers Brian :)
I removed the dup2(dummy.Handle, 1) as it's only the gtk warnings i want to
suppress.
Now i just have to figure out how to read the error text as it comes
through and show anything that's not a gtk message.

almost had it using a pipe but it was flawed :(

Thank you , much better than my app launching itself twice :)
BruceS