[Gambas-user] Gambas wiki translate.

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:02:16 CEST 2021

Dear Christof,

sorry for the delay in replying, but my internet was defunct :-(

> Thank you very much for all your contributions to Gambas!

I am the one who thank you all of the Gambas team for the nice product that
makes me enjoy a lot.

I'm just sorry the translations have gotten so complicated.

Before, it was enough to highlight the sentence that was not understood
directly in the editor, to have a translation immediately below the
original text.
Often the translations were naïve, but the help was substantial and
immediate.

> For english people it is the same. ;-)

lol
But that Spanish-speaking people are grateful to me for the translations, I
find it difficult :-)

Regards

Gianluigi