[Gambas-user] New packages on the stable PPA

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:51:28 CEST 2021

Le 28/04/2021 à 09:45, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Am 28.04.21 um 09:40 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:
>
>> The test 'FileReadWrite.ReadUrandom' hangs:
>>
>>> Test FileReadWrite.ReadUrandom
>>> gbx3: loading jit function: mFileReadWrite.File_Read
>>
>> So the gambas3-selftest shows the same problem.
>
> When I step through, it hangs here:
>
> 'mFileReadWrite.ReadUrandom()'
> Line 58: 'Wait 0.1'
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

It has been fixed in commit
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/4ef3334245c102004d24fe113f79ec9d0194d605.

A bug that was there for a long time, but that I didn't notice because,
for an unknown reason, it appears only using the GTK+3 event loop. It
should have triggered whoever manages the event loop.

Benoît Minisini