[Gambas-user] New packages on the stable PPA

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:22:21 CEST 2021

> I think I have found the problem. I will recreate new versions packages
> as soon as possible.

i posted the right depends and also seems you dont read complete the
notes in the issue at the bugtracker.. this "try & catch" way is
tedious, in debian case you must put "Replace" in the
gambas3-dev-tools as:

Package: gambas3-dev-tools
Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}, gambas3-runtime
Breaks: gambas3-devel (<< 3.16.0), gambas3-dev (<< 3.16.0)
Replaces: gambas3-devel, gambas3-dev
Conflicts: gambas3-devel (<< 3.16.0), gambas3-dev (<< 3.16.0)

you should let xperienced packagers to finish to study the cases, well
i am in the course of the packagin but for debian real linux

> --
> Benoît Minisini

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com