[Gambas-user] New packages on the stable PPA

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:29:37 CEST 2021

Le 27/04/2021 à 02:13, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> somebody on the gambas-one forum just had the same problem.
> They fixed it by installing gambas-dev-tools manually
>
> https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1096
> <https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1096>
>
> BruceS

Normally updating should install gambas3-dev-tools automatically.
Apparently it does not work. I must have made a mistake somewhere, even
if I have no idea where. All packages that were depending on
'gambas3-devel' now depends on 'gambas3-dev-tools', and 'gambas3-devel'
is now a transitional void package. So why the update does not install
it and remove 'gambas3-devel'?

--
Benoît Minisini