[Gambas-user] gb.gui.webview

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:34:16 CEST 2021

Benoit,

Would it be possible to get the page contents by using a javascript command
like: "document.body.innerHTML;" through the ExecJaascript method in
gb.qt5.webview?

I know there's no GetHTML() method but given that we have the capability of
executing javascript can we not get the innerHTML results for example of
what is displayed in the Webview?

Dimitris