[Gambas-user] Send data to the process

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 19:58:23 CEST 2021

Dear oh dear i should have read your first message properly to begin with
lol.

I see you have communication going one way just fine,
so all you need is for app2 to have a pipe file to watch then after app2
sends the message to app1 the app1 can then echo the result to the pipe
that app2 is watching.

Hope that makes sense
BruceS