[Gambas-user] Gambas-dev? (vs gambas-devel)

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:56:07 CEST 2021

El jue, 22 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 17:52, Benoît Minisini (g4mba5 at gmail.com)
escribió:

> Le 22/04/2021 à 23:50, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> >
> > OK, so it's a problem only in RPM-based distributions... Then they
> > should use another name. I don't know what is the usual name in these
> > distributions for the package of a language that includes its
> > development tools...
> >

> ...and don't tell me it ends with "-dev".

NO NO of course no! that's clear 😂

your intention is a package that represents only the compiling tools, for
that it is called "devel-tools" or as it is done in the qt packages
gabmas3-dev-tools (in qt5 it is qtbase5-dev-tools)

this package must be set for build environments (by example auto builds)