[Gambas-user] Gambas-dev? (vs gambas-devel)

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:45:06 CEST 2021

everybody in alpine group understan that paragraph.. but again the ppa
package are in very bad
shape, i put the solution.. use translation, i used and the test is the
same:

gambas-dev it is not properly a devel library package, the most similar in
some distributions (like debian and alpine) is what they call a
metapackage, a package that ensures the exclusive environment for
development and not the development environment

now understandable? use translator  puff