[Gambas-user] Packaging problems with X11 and Wayland

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 22:54:45 CEST 2021

Le 21/04/2021 à 20:50, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

>> Mmm... You should be able to install both x11 and wayland support at
>> the same time. Isn't it a problem?
>>

> In debian I can make a "OR" between dependencies, so I was thinking
> using that instead.

So, I added a 'gambas3-gui' virtual package that depends on one of the
GUI component (qt4, qt5, gtk+ or gtk+3).

The following packages depend on this package: 'gambas3-gb-form',
'gambas3-gb-media-form' and 'gb-form-terminal'. The other packages
needing a GUI already depends on 'gambas3-gb-form', so it is ok.

This is only available on 20.10 and 21.04 packages at the moment. Please
report if it makes package installation better.

Benoît Minisini