[Gambas-user] Gambas in a container

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 21:52:23 CEST 2021

i was in a plan to made gambas packages for alpine, so we can made doker
containers rto use.. next step could be X redirect but

currently level of dependencies and some packagin guidelines let the work
stooped.. i'm currently made my own debian one3s to later check the
packagin guidelines in the gambas wiki and again redone the work on alpine

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com