[Gambas-user] Bugs in gambas 3.16

Safiur Rahman isafiur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:56:28 CEST 2021

Hi Benoît

If I use "Next" property to change focus to next control instead of
using Desktop.SendKeys("\t") then it is fine except when the active
control is Valuebox.

When Application.ActiveControl is ValueBox then
Application.ActiveControl.Next is Null. Thats why I am not able to use
"Next" property to change focus to next control.

Public Sub Form_KeyRelease()
  If Key.Code = Key.Enter Or If Key.Code = Key.Return Then
    Application.ActiveControl.Next.SetFocus
  Endif
End

Attached a sample project. Just press Return to change Focus from one
control to other. You will get error

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman