[Gambas-user] Update for Gambas safe now?

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:59:20 CEST 2021

Le 21/04/2021 à 13:48, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :

> El mié, 21 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 07:40, Benoît Minisini
> (g4mba5 at gmail.com <mailto:g4mba5 at gmail.com>) escribió:
>
>     Le 21/04/2021 à 13:18, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
>      >
>      > X.Y.0 (currently 3.16.0) has too many runtime errors reports, i
>      > advertised you in the odbc mail i send privately but is clear you
>     dont
>      > take attention on it
>
>     No idea what you are talking about... "runtime errors"? What's that?
>

> sorry . I'm sorry, I misspelled it, I meant to say all these
> incompatibility details when executing, but I couldn't find the right
> phrase... i already send the same details but pretty resumed in the
> private mail of the odbc test

The mails about your tests of the new ODBC component? If you can rewrite
them with a better english and more clearly, then can be added to the
documentation of the ODBC component.

But I don't see how they are a problem against the release of the 3.16
version.

As each ODBC driver behaves differently, having their own bugs and
limitations, this test reports should be splitted by ODBC driver.

--
Benoît Minisini