[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.16.0

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:55:32 CEST 2021

Hi Benoît, thanks for a new version. I am unable to update the slackware
build script for it at the moment as
submissions for slackbuilds are closed, as Slackware 15.0 is due for
release soon.
As soon as Slackware 15.0 is available and submissions are open again at
slackbuilds.org I will get the gambas slackbuild script updated.

Regards, Tim

https://www.avg.com