[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0 (V2)

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:07:46 CEST 2021

El mar, 20 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 20:40, Benoît Minisini (g4mba5 at gmail.com)
escribió:

> Le 21/04/2021 à 01:43, Herberth Guzman a écrit :
> > Hi I do not share your opinion, I do not think that benoit looks at
> > gambas as "his" little son, and for example look at gambas 3.16.
> >
> > For me gambas is a professional project, Benoit dedicates time and
> > effort to improve gb3 every day.
> >
> > But it is thanks to the community that has been improved, belittling
> > other components is not being a community.
> >
> > It is my little contribution
> >

> As I earn my life using it, for important professional projects, I'm
> eating my own food. I think this is a guarantee that Gambas is not a
> toy, and that I won't act randomly.

an excellent answer from a mature person, we know that many collaborators
like me do not have a good level of English, especially when they do not
like this language so "obligatorily" extended

> Of course it does not mean I can't make mistake.

errr,  i guess we send some mails before release about those mistakes 😂
you didn't leave me time to pack it, check it and test it

the release is done and I'm pretty happy with ODBC! thanks! lest trey to
fix the rest of the componentes details