[Gambas-user] Bugs in gambas 3.16

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 02:24:24 CEST 2021

now i have odbc working but as i do in my test and a i ALREADY
notified in the mail press releases if you guys used the ppa packages
you will have all of those problems

building from scratch or using the debian packages as templates solved
in my case the problems, i revise and check the packaging guidelines
and it seems mostly are not in good shape

IS THERE ALREADY A OPEN ISSUE for that:
http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2161

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com