[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0 (V2)

Herberth Guzman herberthguzman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 01:43:14 CEST 2021

Hi I do not share your opinion, I do not think that benoit looks at gambas
as "his" little son, and for example look at gambas 3.16.

For me gambas is a professional project, Benoit dedicates time and effort
to improve gb3 every day.

But it is thanks to the community that has been improved, belittling other
components is not being a community.

It is my little contribution