[Gambas-user] X11: loading has already failed

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 23:31:27 CEST 2021

OK, now you are specific enough. They are not samples or examples, but some
test forms. And they are not runnable as such.
Please always send runnable project when reporting a problem (and
additionally instructions to reproduce the problem, if applicable).

1. It's the only way to see *precisely* what you are doing.
2. It saves Benoit's time.

Jussi