[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0 (V2)

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Apr 19 00:13:51 CEST 2021

Ok, I remove the webview from the project in a copy project (but did not
upload those changes to github, you will have to make your changes locally)
Then explicitly use gb.gtk and the icons look correct.
I use .svg icons because I make changes to the colors according to the
desktop theme using the same file.
Please see the attachments of the results with gtk3, gtk3 and qt5

Regards.